Sunday, May 11, 2014

A set of custom kephart knives.

This week I am posting a set of beautiful kepharts knives.

These were made for a custom order and have beautiful
tiger maple handles.

Both sheaths were hand stitched and antiqued.























I am also working on trying to make more videos, some
will be how to videos as the one below, others will
be showing my work.

Currently I am searching around for a new
decent camera as well, something that is rugged and
I can take in outdoor weather without to many concerns
of dropping it or getting caught in pounding rain.



Thank you for everything,
Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com

1 comment:

  1. Me too having a great collection of knives!Check out at my website www.netknives.com
    automatic knives,auto knife,stiletto

    ReplyDelete