Sunday, February 12, 2012

Short Survivalist knife Customized and Military Insignia on Leather

About five or so posts ago I showed you look at
a mosaic pinned "customized" short survivalist.  I
have some more and info pictures here to show you.

This is a bit shorter than my standard short survivalist
overall I believe this is about 5 3/4"..you can also see
in the pictures the antiqued bone with Mosaic pins.

The Hand stitched sheath can be carried on the belt
or as a neck knife.

If you would like to see my survivalist knives and just
are passing through here is the link.
Special Order Page 3




























































I also have a New Video post.



Thank you very much

Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com

2 comments:

  1. you can also see in the pictures. this Customized Knives is very danger nd strong your blog is so nice.

    Customized Knives

    ReplyDelete