Sunday, August 19, 2012

Personal Carry Neck knife and completed custom.

Here is a neck knife I have been carrying for awhile now. 
So I have claimed it.  This is the knife I used in one
of my YouTube videos.  This is a handy sized knife for
all sorts of uses.  I have used it for everything from
cutting leather to tomato vines in the garden.  You can
see the blade has developed a nice patina and at 2 inches
in length would work well for trout as well.

The handle is tiger maple at about 3 1/8" long and I tight
stitched some deer skin rawhide on the forward haft.

The neck sheath has some of my free hand tooling on
the face of it,  Trees and mountain scene.





















Also from the last post on the blog I showed you a custom knife
that I was working on without the sheath pictures.   Here is
the completed neck sheath posted below.



Thank you
Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com



No comments:

Post a Comment