Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hudson bay and a man in the moon

This weeks blog post I have a custom order Hudson bay camp
knife to show you.   This is similar in design to the one I have
carried for years that you have seen pictures and videos of.

The blade is 8 inches long patina aged, with an aged blade walnut
handle, 2 brass pins over brass washers.  The sheath is hand stitched
and made to wear high and cross drawn.



















Also posting some pictures of a recent leather piece I did that was posted
on  my Available Leather Pieces Page.  This page is updated weekly.

This as all my leather work was carved, tooled and done free hand, including
the stitching and layout of the leather.   This is one of my custom credit card
license keepers.  This style also will hold business cards and some cash.







































Thank you
Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com


No comments:

Post a Comment