Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Set of Custom Knives

Posted below is a set of custom knives recently completed in my shop.

The Top knife is a large kitchen/chefs style knife with a full
handle and large 8 inch blade.

Second knife was made as a carver but a blade of this shape and
style has been around forever and could easily be used for many
tasks besides kitchen and meat slicing.

Third knife down is my last chance carry with a patina aged blade
and double pinned lanyard holes.

Last knife is a deep belly drop point design I make with a blade
about 3 plus inches.

All the knives were handled in a very hard and dense Australian eucalyptus
wood.























Thank you
Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com

4 comments:

  1. COOL looking knifes .........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to take a look at your main web site. But how long does a custom set take to make/deliver after it is ordered? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delivery time depends on the knife and when you
    order it.
    Shoot me over an email if you decide on ordering.

    thank you
    Matt
    ML Knives
    http://www.mlknives.com

    ReplyDelete