Sunday, February 24, 2013

Price Frontier Hunter/Skinner with Big Bear tooling

Recent custom work posted below.

This is one of my customized Price Frontier Hunter Skinners
with an antiqued stag handle.  Antiqued steel pins and brass
washers.

If your jumping here from the net and just
finding out about my work here are some more details.

The blade on this knife is just about under 5" and the forward
part of the blade has a tapered swedge clip.

This knife has also been customized with a rear lanyard hole.

The sheath was hand stitched and made to wear high on a belt
and cross drawn.

The lower face of the sheath I hand worked a big bear scene with
tooling and custom carving/line work.
























Also posted below is some custom leather tooling I created on a
custom sheath. As all my tooling and leather work everything was
done by hand starting with a sketch on paper, or directly in the leather.
If I can ever get some time to make a video on the techniques I use
for this I will.


































Thank you

Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment