Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Carry Knife Used Hard Everyday

Once and awhile I will post some of the knives I carry and use
as well as knives I have made for family members.

The knife posted below originally had a leather stacked thin handle,
I posted here on the blog awhile back.  Sine then I decided to
put this rough cut rustic maple on instead.

Most of the aging and darker color you see on the handle is from
me using it.  This knife gets carried often, mostly in my pocket
and is in my shop allot.  So it gets used hard.

I have used this little knife for everything from making small
kindling to cutting leather, food, fire making.  You name it.

I wanted to post a picture of it so you could see the aging
on the knife.  Everything has aged very nice.
















Thank you

Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment