Saturday, February 9, 2013

Close Fighter Custom

Back I think it was in 2005 or so I designed the knife below.

I called this design "the close fighter"

Basically its a shorter version of a longer fighter style at about
a 4 1/2" blade with a tapered forward swedge clip.

There is a pic of one of my early customs in my past
work extended gallery

The close fighter below was done for a recent custom order
with antiqued hickory, steel pins and rear lanyard hole.

This knife has a beefed up 3/16" spine and will equally handle
hunting and skinning chores with no problem.
















On a recent journey into the snow covered woods I took some nice pictures.
One I posted below.  I will post more images from the trip in future posts.

























Thank you
Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com

1 comment: