Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hudson bay Camp Knife Custom

This knife was a custom order Hudson bay camp knife.

Blade is at around 8 inches with a 5 inch aged black walnut
handle.  Brass pins and brass washers.  

This one was ordered with a tapered or sharpened style
clip. 

Hand stitched Sheath was set up wear high and cross draw.




















If you have followed my blog posts long enough you know as well as making
knives, and leather work,  I am also a woods walker, hunter and outdoors man.

For years I have been admiring this tree in one of my hunting spots.  thought
you would all like to see it.






















I also didn't get a chance to post any veg garden pics this year.
This picture was taken when things were already growing well
I think it was mid July.   This year all the tomatoes were planted
in buckets.  The year before we had so much rain and water this
idea worked out real well.

 
Thank you
Matt
ML Knives
 

No comments:

Post a Comment