Monday, January 23, 2012

Frontier belt knife custom

Originally Posted in on the May 22nd, 2011
 
The knife posted below was custom ordered. This is a
frontier style knife with a patina aged blade about
5 inches long. The handle is aged hickory with a tight
stitched rawhide leather wrap. The sheath was
custom stitched and aged as well. The core
has a hard veg tan liner with full welt, outside is
rawhide and brain tan leather with aged trade beads
tin cone and horse hair.


A knife such as this will serve a large period of time as well
as a very nice using knife.
I know many new visitors have been passing by here. If your
interested in seeing more of my past work I have past work
galleries located on my website.
PAST WORK
PAST WORK 2
PAST WORK 3
PAST WORK EXTENDED
also If you like some of the articles I have published
you can view a newer one here
Knife Sheaths of the early American Frontier
Thank you for reading
Matt
ML Knives
http://www.mlknives.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment